Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Wednesday

This will be a short post as I am really tired and am either fighting a cold or allergies.

We went to church tonight where my wonderful husband got to teach on 2 Samuel 16. He did a wonderful job, and that is just not my bias. He is truly a gifted teacher. We went to dinner afterwards and are home now, and quite frankly, I am ready to go to bed.

Since I've told myself I would post daily, I wanted to stick with that especially since I'm only on day 3. Instead of a card tonight, I wanted to share a photo of our dear cat, Frodo (who was named before the movies came out incidentally). He's the biggest baby/manipulator you'd ever hope to meet. I think that this photo illustrates some of his charisma ;)
On some other exciting news, I just received my new camera (a Nikon D40), so my photo quality should hopefully be improving as I learn to use my new camera. My point and shoot has served me well over the years, but I've always wanted an SLR camera and had a gift card that beckoned to be used for this purpose. I'm so excited.
Have a blessed night!

No comments: