Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanks

Hi there friends

Just wanted to share a thank you card that I’ve made recently.  To be like my dear friend Kelley, I thought I’d tell you that this is a publication reject.  Oh well, you can’t win them all.  Besides, I always need thank you cards, so I’ll have it on hand and ready to go when I need it.

Well, dear friends, I’ve not been feeling all that great, so I’m going to turn in.  Before I sign off, I wanted to remind you that you can still participate in the EBTKS challenge, so get those creative juices flowing :)

DSC_0532_edited-1

Have a great evening!

Lynnette

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

Looks like a VERY nice reject to me! Love the way you used the patterned paper and colors!

Brandi said...

Lynnette,
Love the polka dot flowers. I have not started the phase of submitting cards for publications but this sure looks like a winner to me ;)
Brandi

Laural-Lee said...

They really rejected such a beautiful card? It's so alive with colour and I love the ribbon and leaf details.

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the papers and the color combo! When I make cards for card calls, I always try and make card that I can really use if it isn't picked! :)

Ann said...

Well, I think it's GORGEOUS!!! What do the magazine girls know anyway? :P Great color combo!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh wow... this is gorgeous! :) I don't feel so bad after seeing your reject... that is awesome! No wonder they didn't pick mine! Can't wait to see what they actually picked! Thanks for the shout out! :) Love ya girl! I hope you are feeling better!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous card!! How can that be a reject?! I just love it!