Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

More flowers

Hi Friends,

I know I posted a card not too long ago that was similar to this (but different colors). I just love this look which is why I've made a couple versions of it :)

I also seem to be on a flower kick. I go through phases.... flowers, butterflies, buttons, gems, you name it! But it's so fun to experiment and try new things. (I also seem to be on a cutting kick...hmmm wonder what is next?? Time will tell)

I like the flowers right now, makes me think of spring. It isn't that far off despite the weather and snow! It will be here before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Nette


Supplies used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Polka dot basics, Bloomin button bits)
Ink: Stampin up! White craft ink, PTI Ripe avocado, Ranger distress ink
Other: Distressing tool, Scalloped border punch (Stampin' Up!)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Lynette,
How pretty! I can't wait for spring either and especially for the sun to stay out longer in the evenings! I am tired of getting off work in the dark!
Brandi

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! I love how you do the background!

Winter said...

Oh, I LOVE this! :)