Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

Hi Friends

Happy Valentine’s day!! I hope you are enjoying your day. I have to say that the cold I had recently appears to have regrouped and brought in reinforcements because I was up a large portion of the night coughing, and my ears are burning.  Guess it could be time to go to the doctor… Ugh

Enough of that and onto cheerier things, I have wanted to participate in the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger challenge, and I made time to do so yesterday.

Here was the trigger image:

IMG_2684

Is that just so much fun?!  What little girl (or big girl for that matter) wouldn’t love this as part of her birthday party! Yum!

So here’s what I came up with for the pink challenge:

mfpinklk2_edited-1

I have a couple friends in mind who would love this card, so it will be handy to have ready.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow for the next EBTKS challenge.

XOXO

Lynnette

 

Supplies:

Paper:  Stampin’ Up!, Papertrey Ink

Ink:  Stampin’ Up, Papertrey Ink

Stamps:  Hero Arts, Papertrey Ink

Accessories:  RIbbon---offray; Punches---Stampin’ Up, Marvy Uchida; Gems---Mark Richards

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love all the pink and the different sizes of the flower embellishments! I think you made some great choices with all the pink shades and where applied each of them.

Judy Joyce said...

Beautiful .. just like you! Thank you for my gorgeous Vday card! Loved it! Both kids are sick so I won't be online tomorrow.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynnette! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lisa said...

This is so very pretty!! Great take on the trigger!!

~kelly marie~ said...

Soooo pretty! I love the flowers! I hope you start feeling better! Hugs your way!

Betsy V said...

Hi Lynnette! What a cute card! I love those fluffy flowers...how pretty! Great take on the Tuesday Trigger!

Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Winter said...

So cute! I love all the flowers! :)

Kim Wilson said...

I love this card :) soooo cute! Thank you for adding my blog I have done the same!