Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lawn Fawn Sketchy Thursday host

Hi Friends,

I cannot believe it's been nearly a week since I posted. Wow, time flies. I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend. Ours was great. We went to Good Friday services and then a concert. On Saturday, Carlin and I watched Ben Hur (which is an Easter tradition), and then Sunday we went to our worship services and had lunch with family and a dear friend.

Onto today's post... Lawn Fawn is sponsoring the Sketchy Thursdays now, and I wanted to join in with it. I encourage you to participate.. The winning entry gets a Sew Lovely Stamp set!! Here's the sketch:

Here's my take on it. I used the Petite Florals set. This set is so adorable and versatile. I paper-pieced with it here. (I'm still on that kick, and loving it!)

I also used some yummy Cosmo Cricket paper, Garden Variety. Love it!
Have a great week friends!

Big hugs

Nette



6 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic job with the sketch and paper piecing. It all looks great and that paper is indeed yummy. I still need to dig into my collection.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute Lynnette!

Karen B. said...

I saw this on the site and loved it there with all its bright design goodness and intricate details!

Brandi said...

Tooo cute! Love that sketch. It seemed like a sketch for a scrapbook layout. I love how you used it for a card. I must try it!

B

~kelly marie~ said...

Love this card so much, Lynnette! You rocked this sketch!

~amy~ said...

Okay, this is absolutely a-dorable!!!! Lovin' all the colors and papers!