Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bake me a Cake

Hi Again!

Today is the final day of this Lawn Fawn release. And the sweetest set was saved for last. It’s called “Bake me a Cake". There are so many different combinations for cakes, cupcakes and who knows what else!! I am so looking forward to exploring the possibilities with this adorable set.

I decided to go the cupcake route with my card…DSC_0006_edited-1

Once again, I let the paper dictate the color schemes on this one. The colors were so fun and bright! (Patterned Paper is from About a Girl by Fancy Pants designs. I put some crystal effects on the cherry to add some dimension. Here’s a close up.

DSC_0018

Be sure to go to the Lawn Fawn blog to check out the other design team members’ cards (I can’t wait to see them myself because I just know how amazing they are going to be). I have a hunch that there will be another chance at a giveaway and a video…

Hugs and blessings!

Lynnette

8 comments:

Karen B. said...

Yet another way cute and way fun card.

Brandi said...

Loving the cupcakes!!! So cute!

Nancy said...

I love all of your cards with the new Lawn Fawn stamp sets. (You've totally sold me on the Bake Me a Cake set). I really admire your lovely, bright and cheery style.
blessings,
nancy

Laura Davis said...

What a fun card!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Courtney Baker said...

Beautiful! You've done such a great job on all of your cards!

cnelson said...

super cute! love the use of the pom poms!

~amy~ said...

Yipes! Sooo bright & cheery..love the poms...mine have been highly neglected so thanks for the fabbie inspiration!

Sylvia said...

Cute, cute card!