Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer

Hi!

How are you friends? I hope your summer is off to a great start.  My day went by fast which is always good. We had some wicked storms come through again today. I had just gotten into the office, and the sky got so dark that it looked like night.  We’re seriously seeing some crazy weather this year. I’m hearing that there are more storms in the forecast. I always feel bad when it storms while we’re at work. I don’t like the pets being scared while we’re away. I know I’m a sap, but they’re my fur babies :)

Anywho, onto today’s card. I thought I’d share a 4th of July card I made a LONG time ago for a publication call that wasn’t picked up.  I still like the card (although I would photograph it different now).

DSC_0496_edited-1 

Have a great day.

Hugs and blessings

Lynnette

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Stars, stripes and swirl, can never go wrong with them! My folks are in Indiana (half way between them and me) and they said that they drove through some nasty stuff to arrive at some nasty stuff. Hope the weather gets better for you!