Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge

Lawnscaping_Ch_20_400

Hi Friends,

I hope you had a great weekend.  It’s time for another Lawnscaping challenge.  It’s another good one, paper-piecing.  Lawn Fawn is our awesome sponsor for this fun challenge.

I love paper-piecing, and Lawn Fawn stamps are perfect for that.  I decided to go with one of the first Lawn Fawn sets, Sew Lovely.

DSC_0282

I used some My Mind’s Eye paper. As you know, I love their patterned paper. I added some died seem binding and a couple roses to complete the look.

Be sure to head to the Lawnscaping blog to check out the rest of the design team’s projects.  I hope you will play along with us for this fun challenge. I can’t wait to see your creations.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Hussena said...

such a lovely card i loved your paper pieceing so much!!

Christiana said...

This is so pretty and fallish! I love that paper and the sweet flowers. You did a great job!