Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lawn Fawn + May Arts

Hi Friends

I’m so excited about this post and the pairing up of Lawn Fawn and May Arts.  I just LOVE ribbon, and when we got the chance to do this with May Arts, I was so excited.

The designers received a HUGE amount of ribbon from May Arts, they were seriously so generous.  I wanted to showcase as much of it as I could on my project, so here’s what I came up with:

DSC_0278

I took a tin that I bought at Michaels (you could use a soup can or whatever old tin, but I was lazy and didn’t want wash it all out).  So I used as much of the pretty May Arts ribbon that I could. I laid it on and arranged and rearranged the ribbon until I got it in an order I was satisfied with and then started attaching to the can.  I used red line tape. I started out with a glue gun, but it was bubbling up the ribbon.

I cannot locate the photos of the ribbon that are on the tin, but when I find them, I will link them up later.

Be sure to head to the Lawn Fawn blog for details on giveaways!

Hugs and blessings

Nette

8 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Yummy ribbon and yummy treats! :)

Yainea said...

Amazing project! The ribbon is really beautiful and the idea is cute! I agree with Chari... yummy treats... :D~

Laurel Beard said...

This is fantastic! One of my favorites from you. Love your decorated tin, the yummy goodies inside and the custom sentiment is PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Brandi said...

This is so cute and that ribbon is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for being so generous!In above post Green ribbon is really beautiful and the idea is cute!

line marker machine

nivenbenny said...

Your project really amazing. I like everything in put. It design and decoration looking amazing. I really appreciate for your work.

Contour Rolling

Unknown said...

Wow i am loving it.I am very much crazy about the art. I like your sweet and wonderful decoration of it. In above post Green ribbon is really beautiful.

buy windows 7

Jeams adian said...

I would like to this different colour. It design and decoration looking amazing. I really appreciate for your work. Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us.

Bct Tiles