Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lawn Fawn Chevron Backdrop

Hi Friends,

The Lawn Fawn fun continues today with the newest set of background stamps, called Chevron Backdrops.  This set features 3 chevron patterns from which you can create all sorts of fun patterns, backgrounds, you name it.

For my project, I went with a simple design and decided to make a set of birthday cards.

chevsetchevDSC_0280DSC_0284

I may give these to a friend as a gift set.  Or I may use them for some upcoming birthdays. 

There are all sorts of gorgeous projects at the Lawn Fawn blog, and multiple chances at prizes. Be sure to sign up if you haven’t already.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

9 comments:

Efrat said...

Beautiful cards! so clean and elegant. Love this as a set - that would make a great gift.

Kelly said...

oh my, that makes a cute set!

Chari Moss said...

Nice Card Set Nette!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Fantastic set. Love your color choices.

Lea L. said...

Such a cute card set! Loving the bright and fun colors!!

Sharon Roselli said...

really like how you used the chevron background. what a great gift! I want to give it and receive it. yes I'm greedy, I want it all but need to share it too. lol thanks for sharing.

Yainea said...

This set is super pretty, I love white cards with bright colors!

Stephanie said...

This is such a fun set! I love the colors you used!

Carol said...

These cards are so gorgeous. I love how you used all different colors to form this set. Lucky person who receives these as a gift. TFS