Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Bag Tag

Hi Friends,

Hope you’ve had a great week!

Today, I thought I’d share something that I made. I’ve had this in my mind for awhile. I wanted to use the Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage set to make a tag for my luggage, so I finally tried it.

Here’s how it turned out:

DSC_0281-2

I layered on coats of Ultra Thick Embossing Powder to try and make it sturdier, so we’ll see how it holds up. I had thought about Modge Podge, so if this falls apart, I’ll try that next. You could also laminate it, but I don’t have those resources at my disposal. On the back of it I wrote my name and phone number and also embossed it.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my SO CUTE and what a great idea!

Chari Moss said...

oh wow this is cute! and such a great idea!!! Keep us posted on how it holds up, It would be great to make something like this myself...my address is always rubbing off my luggage tag!

Laurel Beard said...

Yes, a fabulous idea indeed. A friend of mine made me one using PTI images. Well, you know how I feel about them now so this is a great idea! Let me know how the UTEE holds up! I might try it with mod podge just because I am lazy and that seems easier, lol!

Yainea said...

Cute cute!! Love your idea! I'm interested on how it holds up too :)