Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bee Happy

Hi Friends,

How was your weekend?  I hope you had a great weekend. 

I’ll admit it, I’m prescheduling my posts this week. Work calls me to travel again. This trip is off to London which is fun!  I’m planning to connect with some friends that I used to work with. 

I decided to pre-schedule some posts this week.  Today, I wanted to post a card using Gnome Sweet Gnome.

behappy

I just adore this fun little set.  There are so many options with these stamps.  And they go so perfectly with the new Lawn Fawn Bright Side paper.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

sweet! Love that bright pink!

Christiana said...

This is such a bright and cheery card! Have a blast in London!

Yainea said...

Lovely card! Those spring-y colors are wonderful for the images. Have a great time in London!

Heather Innusa said...

Super cuteness!!! I love all of the bright fun colors!!