Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lawn Fawn Grand Greetings

Hi Friends!

Welcome to another Lawn Fawn Inspiration post.  Today, we are featuring the new set, Grand Greetings which has big bold sentiments that you will reach for over and over.

I made a set of cards that I intend to give as a gift to a friend.

Here’s a group shot:

DSC_0316

And now some individual photos of each card:

DSC_0301DSC_0298DSC_0303DSC_0305DSC_0307

I used each of the sentiments in the set matched up with the wonderful Bright Side paper.  There are also two borders which I didn’t use.  You can see how versatile this set is. I’m sure that I’ll reach for it over and over.  I hope my friend likes the gift set.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember there are multiple chances for prizes at the Lawn Fawn blog, so be sure to sign up.

Hugs and Blessings

Nette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards look awesome!!!

Melissa Shea said...

Love the set! So sweet!

Amy Martin said...

Wow all of your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

Yainea said...

I LOVE your sets of cards! Totally awesome! You combined perfectly all the papers with twine and buttons, and the sentiments are so pretty embossed!