Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

More Lawn Fawn Fun

Hi Friends

I hope you enjoyed a fabulous weekend. They go by so fast don’t they?  In a blink of an eye, it’s Monday again.

I spent a lot of the weekend working on wedding invitations for a sweet friend who will be getting married in May (so the pressure is on to get these done). I will share photos of them when I get them all pulled together.

I thought that today, I’d share another project I made using the new Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After set. 

DSC_0081

I just love this little froggie.  I combined him with some of the new Lawn Fawn Bright Side paper.

Speaking of the Bright Side paper, some of the talented scrapbookers created some fabulous layouts that are being featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today. If you haven’t already, be sure to check it out.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a cutie pie card!

Kelly said...

too cute! Love the pen stitching around the outside!

Heather Innusa said...

SO SO SO cute!!!

Yainea said...

That cute little frog is the star of your card! I LOVE it!

Amy Martin said...

Super cute. I love that lil frog.