Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge

Hi Friends,

Happy Saturday!  I wanted to spend a little fun time crafting this morning.  I’ve had some creative block recently, so when this happens, I go to sketches. I look at ones I’ve got in my notebook, saved on my laptop, or at sketch challenges. 

Today, I decided to play in the latest Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge. I recently got one her newest releases, Faith in Bloom, and I thought this was a good time to put it to use.

Here’s my take on the sketch:

techallenge

This set is so cute and has some great verses, so I’m sure I will get a lot of use from it.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your weekend.

Hugs and blessings.

Nette

9 comments:

Kelly said...

so cute and cheerful both in design and color combination!

Kathy Martin said...

CUTE! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!!

Chari Moss said...

So Lovely! I love the colors :)

Tracy said...

Such a happy card! I must add this set to my shopping cart after seeing your adorable card. I love the colors you chose too. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
Hugs,
Tracy

Cassie said...

Oh Lynette, this is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE what you did with Taylor's sketch :D

Yainea said...

So bright and happy! Love it :)

Laurel Beard said...

This is stunning. So happy and bright! A winner in my book!

Taylor said...

This is gorgeous! Love Love Love! :)