Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Taylored Expressions challenge

Hi Friends

I hope you’re having a great week.  I know a lot are enjoying spring break. I’m looking forward to the upcoming Easter weekend. Carlin’s parents will be here on Friday on their way back from Florida (they are becoming snow-birds).  Then on Sunday, we will celebrate Christ’s resurrection by attending church and having brunch with my family.

So, I’ve been making some Easter cards.  Today’s card I used the latest Taylored Expressions sketch challenge as my inspiration.

Here’s my take on the latest challenge:

DSC_0283

One of my favorite things about this line of stamps is that they have a nice selection of scripture stamps.  For Christmas and Easter, I really like to focus on Christ since those holidays are about Him.  So for this card, I let the verse take center stage. I added in some lovely paper from My Mind’s Eye and some pretty Prima roses.  I’ve been on a distressing kick, so all the edges were distressed.

Thanks for stopping in today friends!
Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Heather Innusa said...

This is so great!!!! I love the scripture and that it's a stamp is amazing!!!

Tracy said...

Oh Lynnette this scripture is just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Your card is just as beautiful!! So glad you will be playing along with us this week!!