Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Lawn Fawn and May Arts

 

HI Friends

It’s me again!  Do you have fun weekend plans?  I’m going to spend the day and evening with a couple of wonderful friends. I’m really looking forward to a girls’ getaway.

Today, I’m featuring projects from the Lawn Fawn and May Arts match up.  I love both companies and putting them together is so much fun.

Here’s what I came up with:

A gift set

DSC_0013

I also made this Easter Wreath

DSC_0002

(I wish I had photographed this differently, but hopefully you will understand)

Be sure to head to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other projects being featured. 

6 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your little canister is so cute. I love the tin pins with the sayings.
Lots of pretty trims and ribbons to make this really special.
The wreath is so adorable with the cute little bunny. All ready for Easter weekend!
Thanks for sharing! :)

LynnsLocker said...

OMGosh....your creations are soooo STINKIN' cute!!!!! I love them! So very nicely done!

cghundley said...

Cute creations
here and the
wreath is so
cute!
Carla from Utah

Kelly said...

cute projects. love how you incorporated stamped images with the wreath!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love em all, Lynette!!!

Trish Molnar said...

Your projects are fantastic! I love the Easter wreath, so inspiring! I never thought of putting stamped images on a wreath!