Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day

WelcomeWreath_LynnetteKauffman

Hi Friends

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are enjoying the long weekend (here in the US).  This is a great time to thank those who serve our country. 

Today, I thought I’d share a wreath I made using some Lawn Fawn “Lawn Cuts.”

 

DSC_0052

I used the newest set of alphabet Lawn Cuts, Louie’s ABCs, and the Puffy Star Stackables. I bought a wooden wreath and painted it blue. Then I die cut stars out of glittery felt.  I used it because I liked the sparkle and it’s less flimsy. Then I just glued stars together and arranged them on the wreath and adhered. I made the Welcome banner, glued them with fabric glue and attached.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings

Nette

2 comments:

Monica Maier said...

Love the wreath so much, I made one like it! Hope you don't mind! My parents who don't live to far from you (columbus, IN) want to still it! :) Thanks for the insiration!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so fun!!!